On behalf of the Institute of Physics (IOP), I would like to reassure all
Rowecom (Divine) customers that we will continue to provide online access
to 2002 subscriptions through the end of February 2003. We appreciate that
this is a worrying time for those affected and offer you our full support.

Your IOP Regional Manager will contact you shortly to discuss the status of
your renewals and the continuity of your access to our journals. If you
have suggestions or wish to discuss specific issues, please do not hesitate
to contact us.

Contact information for our Regional Managers can be found online at:

http://www.iop.org/EJ/enquiries

Alternatively, please e-mail [log in to unmask] (North America) or
[log in to unmask] (Rest of World).

Regards,

Ken Lillywhite
Business Director