From: Sandra Morris [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 31 January 2003 14:38
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: PDF problems and how to solve them

We've had huge problems with PDF files and were told by our IT dept that it
was an Adobe problem. However, the problems only existed with some service
providers (and, like you, on some machines, some days!). We never really got
any satisfactory reason from anyone.

BUT when we changed to XP (which by default brought updated versions of IE
and Adobe) everything was fine! (at last!)

Sandra Morris
Electronic Information Development Officer
Hugh Owen Library
Information Services,
University of Wales, Aberystwyth,                     Penglais Campus,
Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, SY23 3DZ
Email: [log in to unmask]
Extension: 1892   Phone: (01970) 621892   FAX: (01970) 622404