Please note that it is not necessary for you to have to contact Ovid
directly for a quote. Swets Blackwell can also provide quotations upon
request.

Best regards,

Robert Bley. BA, DipLib, MCLIP
Business Development Manager: NEYAL

> As of December 2, 2003 Swets Blackwell will change its name to: Swets
> Information Services.
> Please note that my email address has already changed to
>
> Swets Blackwell
Swan House
Wyndyke Furlong
Abingdon Business Park
Abingdon, Oxon OX14 1UQ
UK

Please use my direct dial number +44 (0)1235 857522 when calling me

FAX: +44 (0)1235 857503
Mobile: +44(0)7970 221609