Mieko,

I am an Information Adviser with special responsibility for Electronic
Resources. I am not a full-time Electronic Resources Librarian but I fit in
my electronic resources responsibilities in with my other duties. At UWIC,
we have found it useful to have a single point of contact for addressing
day-to-day problems related to electronic resources. For more ongoing
e-resources issues, we have a working group. Until recently, we had an
Electronic Resources Working Group but came to a decision that it would make
sense for the Electronic Resources Group  and the Serials Group to merge as
many of the issues being dealt with, e.g. e-journals were either the same or
closely related.-
In my experience, although the time I spend working with electronic
resources is useful, there is so much more that needs to be done. There
would certainly be enough work and plenty of demand for an Electronic
Resources Librarian.

Wendy Smith
Information Adviser
UWIC