Dear all,
Has anyone else managed to set up institutional access to journals on
http://www.quintpub.com/?
When you follow instructions to register, you see the following:
"Register to get access to your journal subscriptions and account
information on-line (current subscribers only). Please enter your customer
account number and subscriber number, which can be found on your journal
mailing label. You will then enter a user name and password that will give
you access to your subscription on-line. DO NOT give out your user name or
password, as this will void your subscription. "
That last sentence is the interesting one - am I interpreting this correctly
in that we can have access but can't allow anyone to have the username and
password for access?
Louise
Louise Cole
Electronic Resources Team Leader