From: Alison Prunty [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 10 April 2003 14:12
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: THe recent Discussion

Thanks Lesha, it took me years to get round to chartering and it was partially knowing (through this list) that others were delaying, struggling, not getting round to finishing the report that made me realise I was not the only one in that situation.  It kept me from thinking I couldn't do it and made me realise that I shouldn't give up hope, especially when others who'd taken ages eventually chartered.

If people had voiced views such as I have read recently I would have found it very off-putting, so to all those who're still trying to charter or thinking about chartering, don't give up, it is worth it, whether for financial gain (depending on who you work for) or personal satisfaction of completing.

Alison
Children's Services Officer
Redcar and Cleveland Library Service