From: John McKenzie [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 17 November 2003 14:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: word count

Dear all,

I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on whether or not footnotes and contents pages count towards the overall word count of a PDR. The guidelines specifically exclude the appendices from the word count but do not mention these.

Cheers,

John McKenzie

This e-mail is confidential and should be read only by the intended
recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately by telephone and destroy and delete this message from your
computer.

Warning: Computer viruses may be transmitted or downloaded onto your
computer system via e-mail communication.  It is the recipients
responsibility to take any action necessary to prevent computer viruses
being transmitted in this way.  Accordingly, Newbury College disclaims all
responsibility which arises directly or indirectly from such transmission of
computer viruses.

http:\\www.newbury-college.ac.uk