RE: Deadlines

From Marion Huckle’s mail:

> Indeed, candidates have often completed the qualifying period, registered and submitted all within the space of a few weeks or even simultaneously.

Does “registered and submitted” in this context mean submission of:

- Registration of Professional Practice Form?

- PPDP: Personal Professional Development Plan

and

- CPRB: Certificate of Professional Training

and NOT the Application for Chartered membership?  (I take it from the literature that the Application for Chartered Membership is normally submitted two years after submitting the PPDP for Route B)

If so, how far back can the PPDP be backdated to include work experience already completed post-qualifying period?  (I.e. In order to reduce the 2 year period from submission of PPDP until submission of Application for Chartered Membership)

Sorry if this seems to be asking for obvious information but I am finding information on chartering very confusing…  (Still have not registered on either route yet…)

Regards,

Caroline Breslin

Caroline Breslin

Information Resources Directorate