Chartership event

I feel really silly asking this, but can anyone help?  I've got a cryptic note in my diary saying "6pm Chartership meeting, CILIP" for next Thursday, 8th May.  As it's written in pencil I obviously wasn't too sure if I was going, and now I can't remember anything about it!  I've checked the CDG courses list, and it doesn't look like it's there.  Does anyone else think they're going to this event, and if so, can you tell me again what is?!  Have I just got confused?  I know about the session on 15 May at Senate House.

Thanks for any help.

Melanie

Melanie Brocklehurst
Knowledge Management Librarian