Yes, I'm confused too.
I believe that I completed my qualifying period at the end of December 2002.
However, the letters from CILIP have only served to panic me, as they seem
to think I should have completed my two years by October 2001. Except I am
on Route B, which I believed took two years to qualify, and I didn't start
my professional post until January 2001.
Do I assume from this, as others are, that I have until Oct 2004 to submit?
(Not that I want it to take that long!)

Katherine
Katherine Dodd
Librarian
Thurrock Council
www.thurrock.gov.uk/libraries

The information in this e-Mail and any attachment(s) are intended to be
confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to and use of its
content by anyone else other than the addressee(s) may be unlawful and
will not be recognised by Thurrock Council for business purposes. Thurrock
Council cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness
of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network.

Any opinions expressed in this document are those of the author and do
not necessarily reflect the opinions of Thurrock Council.

Any attachment(s) to this message has been checked for viruses, but please
rely on your own virus checker and procedures.

If you contact us by e-mail, we will store your name and address to
facilitate communications.
This message has been checked for all known viruses by the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre. For further information visit
http://www.messagelabs.com/stats.asp