-----Original Message-----
From: list for CILIP members working towards MCLIP status
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Liz Lewis-InfArch
Sent: 14 July 2003 12:08
To: Wendy Harrisson
Subject: Re: 2 posts

Hi there,

I had exactly the same problem - had to cover 2 posts in my PDR and was in
danger of going well over the word limit. I realised that I had to be very
selective in what I included, so for each section I picked the most relevant
experience from either post to illustrate my point, rather than referring to
both posts every time. I then put a fairly concise comparison of the
organisations (in terms of CPD opportunities etc) in a separate section.
Even then, I only just got it under the word limit - it's frustrating to
have to leave things out, particularly if you think they're relevant, but I
got quite "delete happy" by the end of it!

Good luck
Liz