  Hi all.

  I'd happily watch a drama set in a library. But as long as it's not on
ITV, otherwise we'd get dodgy plots, wooden third rate actors and Z-
grade celebs making it all nasty and tacky.
  I can see the cast list now...

LIBRARY MANAGER: Keith Chegwin
ASSISTANT LIBRARIAN: That bloke who played Blakey in On the
Buses.
LIBRARY ASSISTANT: Bungle from Rainbow
SPECIAL GUEST APPEARENCE IRATE LIBRARY USERS: The
Krankies

And considering they have ex-boy band members appearing in
soaps these days, I doubt the above is that far fetched!

Have a good day everybody. :-)

> Yes, I quite agree.
>
> Anything to spare us endless re-runs of quiz shows for the
> intellectually challenged presented by third rate washed up
> celebrities who have only got where they are by snorting coke with the
> right people. A crying shame when you consider all the talented out of
> work actors and actresses out there, who have spent time, effort and
> money going through drama school. Something I once considered.
>
> And please, no Ant & Dec, I cannot stand them is the politest thing I
> can say about them.
>
> Phil

Aaron Shakespeare
Assistant Librarian for Law
University of Westminster
Regent Campus Library
4-12 Little Titchfield Street
London W1W 7UW
Tel: 020 7911 5000 ext 2579
Email: [log in to unmask]

This email and its attachments are intended for the above
named only and may be confidential. If they have come to
you in error you must not copy or show them
to anyone, nor should you take any action based on them,
other than to notify the error by replying
to the sender.