Just a few lines to encourage both of you and any others who have planned
to work on or finish their PDRs this Easter.
I made that my goal last year, locked myself at home during the holiday
plus a couple of extra days granted from work, and managed to finish and
summit my PDR at the next summision date.
I have been Chartered for almost a year now just with a little extra effort
last Easter and I feel much better for it so, go for it!!

Best of luck

Maria Cotera
Project Cataloguer
University College London