From: Joanne Campbell [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 26 March 2003 11:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Chartering

Hi I was wondering if anyone could please give me some advice.

I have recently qualified  -November 2002, and am about to embark upon chartering, but my current employers do not have a training program.  However, my supervisor is going to devise one for me, and anyone else who may embark upon the chartering process whilst employed by Marie Curie Cancer Care.

The thing that we cannot decide upon is whether or not to do route A or Route B.  Would anyone within the list please be willing to share with us their route A program?

Also would anyone be wiling to give advice on which may be the best route?

Thank you

Joanne

Joanne M Campbell

Library Information Services Manager

Marie Curie Cancer Care

0141 531 1354 (Huntershill)

0131 470 2217 (Fairmile)

Internet: http://www.mariecurie.org.uk
This e-mail is intended for the named recipient(s) only.
Its contents are confidential and may only be retained by the
named recipient(s) and may only be copied or disclosed with
the consent of Marie Curie Cancer Care.
If you are not the intended recipient please delete this e-mail
and notify:-

The charity is an independent voluntary organisation
(Charity Reg No. 207994)

Telephone: 020 7599 7777