Hi

I have just joined the list and I thought I would introduce myself.

I am just about to begin the Chartership process under Route B.

I graduated from the University of Wales, Aberystwyth  - BSc (Econ)
Information and Library Studies (distance Learning)in July 2002 and I am
currently employed in a non-professional post as the Reference Library
Supervisor within a large public library in the West of Scotland.  I have a
Chartership Supervisor who is willing to be my mentor.

I would be extremely grateful for advice from anyone in a similar position,
especially with regard to the completion of the PPDP.

Regards

Molly Magee