No doubt to be worked out in tandem with a salary range and status as it is
for example, for engineer charterees ? Their chartership lasts 6 years, and
the viva consists of a written and and oral - with a very low passing rate
(but at least a guarantee of pay and status)

Yeah, dream on.

Emilce

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger