Nothing will make librarians look worse than identifying themselves with
these two:

"The final period of his life, when the most needy and drunken girlfriend
crashed through his bachelor defences, was riveting in its cacophony of
dissonance. (That, by the way, is shorthand for the nastiest sound ever
heard.)

The tape recording of Philip and Monica caterwauling in two-part harmony
over their dislike of Jews and black people, both of them utterly plastered
on the accumulated specific gravities of cheap sherry and even cheaper
whisky, is a lullaby to oblivion not easily forgotten. "

Let's forget teachers and librarians and go for the big image and the big
money, right ?

Emilce