From: Alana Macmillan [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 04 August 2003 16:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 2002 regs query

Hi folks

I wonder if somone could clarify a small point for me. In the 2002 Chartership regulations, in Section 2 'Information Management and
Organisational Context', under 2.5, is the 'performance assessment' referred to personal performance assessment, or the performance of the
library/information service? My training and development plan takes the view that it is the performance of the organisation, but I have seen
others that seem to suggest it is the performance of the candidate which should be assessed.

Many thanks in anticipation,
Alana

Alana Macmillan
Information Officer