*** Apologies for cross-posting ***

The North and South Thames Divisional Committee of the Career Development
Group invite you to their annual summer social evening, with a visit to the
National Gallery.  Everyone welcome!

Date: Wednesday 27 August
Time: 6pm

We will meet in the foyer of the Sainsbury Wing (N.B. NOT at the Main
Entrance) where an "Art Quiz" will be available at a cost of 2 pounds, in
aid of the Group's international projects (prize: A Souvenir Guide to the
National Gallery).  Following our visit, we will move on to a local pub,
where answers to the quiz will be revealed, and the lucky winner announced!

Please note this is not an "official" guided tour of the Gallery, nor a
visit to the Gallery's library.

NO NEED TO BOOK but contact Linda Weston for further information and to give
an idea of numbers (details below).

Maps at:
http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/plan/information/location.htm

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=529989&y=180387&z=1&sv=trafalgar+squ
are&st=1&tl=Trafalgar+Square,+WC2&searchp=newsearch.srf&mapp=newmap.srf

The Career Development Group is a group of the Chartered Institute of
Library and Information Professionals.

Linda Weston
Chair
Career Development Group, North & South Thames Division
http://www.careerdevelopmentgroup.org.uk/about.htm
http://www.careerdevelopmentgroup.org.uk/divisions/norththames.htm
Assistant Librarian
Royal Academy of Arts Library