Dear All

Sorry for the delay in responding to messages lately - usual explanations apply, too tedious (though true!) to go into now!

LDHEN Symposium 24th October: location and travel details (thanks to Sandra) as follows:

LOCATION: London Metropolitan University, Holloway Road, London N7 8DB

Rooms to be announced / signposted on the day!

TIMING: Aim to arrive for 9.30.  The event will commence at 10am.  The intention is to finish by 4.30pm!

TRAVEL: Nearest tube: Holloway Road, Piccadilly Line (Arsenal if they close Holloway Road for any reason). Ten minutes walk away is Highbury and Islington Tube - this is the Victoria Line - and Silverlink trains. Buses: 43, 271, 153, 393 .

Please find attached a map

 <<MAP.ppt>>

BOOKING:  Places are still available. If you have already requested a place, rest assured, you are booked in!

ACCOMODATION:  If you require overnight accommodation please let me know and I will try to get some suggestions to you as soon as possible - we are looking into this at the moment.

PAYMENT: Please send a cheque for £35 asap payable to LDHEN to me at the address below:

Best wishes

John

John Hilsdon
Co-ordinator, Learning Development