Dear All

Thanks to those of you who have already submitted cheques.

Many of you have requested invoices from me for the Symposium on 24th October.  Sandra and I are in the process of getting a bank account set up in the name of LDHEN.  This is taking longer than I had anticipated. As soon as I have an account number and sort code I will mail the list with the relevant details and a form you can use to submit as an invoice.  The £35 is simply to cover our expenses in relation to accommodation and refreshments.

Best wishes

John