Dear All

I am passing on information about accommodation supplied to me by Sandra at London Met.  I hope this will be useful:

 The following is the address of a website for local B&B's, they are fairly cheap and cheerful and if it is mentioned that you are attending LMU then depending upon the vacancy situation  you might get a slight reduction.

http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/the-housing-channel/bed-and-breakfast-accommodation_home.cfm

 Recommended: the Hilton Hotel at the Angel (10 min bus ride away)

REQUEST: If you know of colleagues at your institution who are interested in LDHEN or are intending to attend our symposium but are NOT members of the JISC list, please encourage them to join - it is much easier for me to communicate with everyone via the list than having to send messages to individual email addresses.

All the best

John

John Hilsdon
Co-ordinator, Learning Development