Hi all,
here are two more problems with the LCG-1 RB:

1. The condor_schedd has a huge memory leak (fixed in LCG-2), as shown in this
    example on the CERN RB:

   PID USER     PRI  NI  SIZE  RSS SHARE STAT %CPU %MEM   TIME COMMAND
21169 edguser    9   0 1979M 587M  1404 S     0.0 29.1 101:23 condor_schedd

Depending on the RB's available memory and swap space, one has to restart
the Job Controller once in a while:

    /etc/init.d/edg-wl-jc stop
    /etc/init.d/edg-wl-jc status        # check that it stopped
    /etc/init.d/edg-wl-jc start
    /etc/init.d/edg-wl-jc status        # check that it started

Note: there is a "restart" command for each of the WL services,
and usually it works, but *not* for the NS (also fixed in LCG-2).

2. It is time to restart the NS when it continuously complains like this:

28 Dec, 14:38:46 - Listener: Exception Caught: Failed to acquire credentials...
28 Dec, 14:54:32 - Listener: Exception Caught: Failed to acquire credentials...
28 Dec, 15:10:17 - Listener: Exception Caught: Failed to acquire credentials...
[etc.]

Having hammered the LCG-2 RB pretty hard for 2 weeks, we still have had no
need to take *any* corrective action...
Cheers,
        Maarten