Emanuele LEONARDI wrote:

> It still does not work: I guess the subdirectories of "generated" have
> the same problem.

Oops, sorry. 2003 didn't have group write access either...

> The real problem is that all these directories should have been created
> in drwxrwxr-x mode. It must be something specific for your SE as all
> other sites do not have this problem...

Take a look at the date of the directory: that was in september. I have
no idea in what state the SE was at that time ;-).

I just copied a simple file to the SE and it automatically got group
write access, although the source file didn't have it. Don't know if
that's the same for edg-rm and directories...

Ciao,

Peer
--
Dr. Peer Hasselmeyer                         [log in to unmask]
Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe                        Tel.: +49-7247-828601