Hi Trevor.

I sent a message about it on friday: last week I reinstalled the adc0018
CE so that it now shares the /home directory with its two WNs. This also
mean that its jobmanager is now called jobmanager-pbs-xxx instead of
jobmanager-lcgpbs-xxx.

I would recommend that you use the CERN main CE, adc0015.cern.ch, for
the monitoring: its configuration is supposed to stay much more stable
than that of adc0018.

Cheers

             Emanuele

--
| eMail: [log in to unmask] - Tel.: +41-22-7674066 |