Hi Andrea.

Thanks for pointing out the site-cfg.h issue: I completely forgot to
mention it in my e-mail.

The right procedure to update the published information is:

1) edit site-cfg.h updating the SITE_EDG_VERSION to the latest tag
2) run mkxprof for the site CE (this is the only node which uses this
info)
3) on the CE execute "/etc/obj/infoproviders start" (this should in
principle be automatic but apparently it is not: I am looking into this)
4) always on the CE, restart the MDS server to publish the new info with
"/etc/rc.d/init.d/globus-mds restart"

I have now also updated the site-cfg.h.template file in the CVS
repository to reflect the new status.

Cheers

             Emanuele

Andrea Chierici wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > Please report to lcg-rollout when you are done.
>
> CNAF is LCG1-1_0_1.
> Please notice that we also updated the site version in site-cfg.h, and the
> modification is reflected in the MDS.
>
> Cheers,

| eMail: [log in to unmask] - Tel.: +41-22-7674066 |
|  IT division - Bat.31 2-012 - CERN - CH-1211 Geneva 23  |