Indeed it is.  Thanks.

Trevor
.lf n25

Dr Trevor Daniels
c/o CCLRC eSC Department                Phone: (+44)|(0) 1235 778093
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory          Fax:   (+44)|(0) 1235 446626
Chilton, DIDCOT, Oxon, OX11 0QX, UK     Email:    [log in to unmask]
The contents of this email are sent in confidence for the use of the
intended recipient only.  If you are not one of the intended recipients do
not take action on it or show it to anyone else, but return this email to
the sender and delete your copy of it.