Emanuele

I've fixed the queue name in the script and CERN is now green again.  Sorry
this took so long - due to the other problems this morning.

If I use the site name (CERN-LCG1, etc, as you suggest) in the Requirements
field of the jdl might this cause the job to be sent to the longer queues
sometimes?  This might not be a problem now but it will be later as the
monitor needs a guaranteed fast turn-round.  Alternatively I could do an
LDAP query and pick out the names containing 'short' - but how stable is
this convention?

Trevor
.lf n25

Dr Trevor Daniels
c/o CCLRC eSC Department                Phone: (+44)|(0) 1235 778093
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory          Fax:   (+44)|(0) 1235 446626
Chilton, DIDCOT, Oxon, OX11 0QX, UK     Email:    [log in to unmask]
The contents of this email are sent in confidence for the use of the
intended recipient only.  If you are not one of the intended recipients do
not take action on it or show it to anyone else, but return this email to
the sender and delete your copy of it.