apologies for cross-posting....

Flyer attached with details of the Scottish Autism Research Group seminar
series. This series of six seminars is funded by the BPS and Edinburgh
University Development Trust, and is aimed at researchers and
practitioners with a research interest.

The first seminar - Brain and Cognitive Basis of Social Cognition in
Autism - is to be held at Glasgow Caledonian University on Friday 28th
March.

If you would like to attend could you please complete the form according
to the directions on the flyer. We look forward to seeing you on 28th.

If you are able, I would also be very grateful if you could also print out
the flyer for display on your department noticeboard.

Please forward this message to anyone you feel would be interested in
attending.

Best wishes
Katie Williams