I'd like to thank everyone for the amazing response to the call for
abstracts. With still a couple of days to go to the deadline, over 60
have landed in our electronic intray! It is good to see that they have
come from all UK countries as well as the Republic of Ireland. This is
significantly higher than the submissions for Edinburgh (44 if I recall
correctly)

A small group of us will be reviewing these in Mid January & we will
get back to all those of you who have submitted by the end of
January at the latest.

Details of how to register for the conference with associated costs etc
will be made available early in February.

It promises to be an excellent event, thanks largely to so many of you
who have submitted content. So, here's to Belfast 2004, and in the
meantime, a happy new year to one and all!
Steve

Steve Rose
Head of Health Care Libraries
Cairns Library