> The London Health Libraries CPD/Training Group are organising a series of
> hands-on search skills training sessions.  These sessions will cover all
> the major health care resources, including KA24 (or Dialog) and the new
> Cochrane interface.  All levels of need will be catered for.
>
> We are starting the series on 25th November with an introductory course to
> health care on the Internet which will feature the National electronic
> Library for Health in some depth.  The session aims to provide those less
> familiar with the Internet and its major health care resources, with the
> skills and confidence to use the Web as a key reference tool.
>
> Attached is more information about the course and a booking form.  Please
> let any members of staff you think might be interested know about this
> course.  Places are limited to 10 so book early to avoid disappointment!!
>
>  <<LHL health on the internet booking form.doc>>
> Best wishes,
>
> Mary
>

> Mary Last
> Electronic Information Liaison Officer
> Education Centre
> London Chest Hospital
> Bonner Road
> London   E2 9JX
>
> Internal dial: (16) 3348 (with voicemail)
> External dial: 020 7377 7000 x3348 at the London Chest Hospital (dial 2
> for the London Chest and then my extension)

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended
for the addressee only. If you have received this message in error or there
are any problems please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised
use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly
forbidden. This mail and any attachments have been scanned for viruses prior
to leaving Barts & The London NHS Trust network. Barts & The London NHS
Trust will not be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential
damages arising from alteration of the contents of this message by
a third party or as a result of any virus being passed on.