Dear Health Psychology Discussion Forum Members,

I am a 2nd year, counselling psychologist in training within the
University of Wolverhampton, completing an MSc Dissertation (with
ethical clearance).  I am interested in the processes involved in the
translation of theory into clinical practice and would like
psychologists aligning themselves with positive psychology or who are
Chartered Health or Counselling psychologists; to offer time to take
part in completing an anonymous textual reply to interview questions
via email or post regarding your views, knowledge and experience as
researchers.

Participation usually takes 30 - 60 minutes and I hope to collect the
necessary data by the end of February 2004.  If you feel you are
initially interested but would like further information or have decided
you are prepared and able to assist in this endeavour, please contact
[log in to unmask] for the consent form and email version
of the questionnaire pack.

I do appreciate that you may well be extremely busy at this point in
the year, but those who have already taken part, have found the event
thought provoking and your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Kindest regards,

Maria Thompson
Counselling Psychologist in Training