Does this strike anyone else as odd? A Certificate in Teaching and Lifelong
Learning taught by sessional staff. To me this downgrades the entire
enterprise.

Teaching is demeaned by reducing it to something taught at Postgrad level by
sessional staff with no security. It's about time universities took their
responsibilities seriously and employed permanent full-time staff in my view.

Chris

Dr Christopher R. Jones,

Tel: +44 (0) 1524 593421
Centre for Studies in Advanced Learning Technology (CSALT),
Department of Educational Research,
Lancaster University,
Lancaster LA1 4YL,
United Kingdom.