That's a GREAT idea - please go ahead.
Mike

At 12:15 PM 8/15/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi Mike,
>        How about a session on the "Occurrence and origins of small-scale
>(sub-crystal to metre) isotopic heterogeneities in igneous rocks"? I
>think this is probably quite topical and it interests me anyway. If
>you think it might fly, let me know and I can write a short spiel
>about it.
>Cheers,
>JC

Michael Brown
Professor of Geology
and Chair of Department

Department of Geology           [log in to unmask]
Geology Building                        http: www.geol.umd.edu
University of Maryland          Direct line: 301 405 4080
College Park                            Exec. asst.: 301 405 4065
MD 20742-4211                   Dept. office: 301 405 4082
USA                                     Direct fax: 301 314 7970
                                        Dept. fax: 301 314
9661

LABORATORY FOR CRUSTAL PETROLOGY (Information at:
http: www.geol.umd.edu/pages/faculty/BROWN/lcp.htm)