Dear London museum education staff

Please look out for a questionnaire which will be circulated to all museums in London by the London Hub in September. This questionnaire aims to build up a picture of museum provision for schools in London, so that the services developed by the hub museums can help fill any gaps regionally, build upon what is already going on, and not duplicate the great work so many of you are already doing. The London Hub museums are also keen to work in partnership with other museums on new initiatives, so it is a great chance to let them know what you are doing and are planning to do.

The data will also be used to create a database which LMAL will manage in order to help us plan our work to support museum education work throughout London.

I would be very grateful if you could ensure that the questionnaire is completed and returned.

Please send me your names if you would like the questionnaire to be sent directly to you to fill in.

Thanks

Sophie

Sophie Perkins
Head of Education and Access