For further details about these posts please contact Kim Tickner at EEMLAC - see end of advert.

East of England Museums, Libraries and Archives Council
Regional Learning Officer (Ref: Lea01)
Regional Access Officer (Ref: Acc01)

Full time: 37 Hrs pw
Salary Range: £18,582 - £23,358 pa (Scp 25-32)
Location: EEMLAC offices, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk

EEMLAC is the regional agency for museums, libraries and archives
in the East of England and was formally established in new offices
on 1 April this year. We are now seeking to appointtwo enthusiastic
and experienced professionals to join our learning and access team
to develop work in lifelong learning and in access, including audience
development, cultural diversity, disability and social inclusion,
across the three domains.

Both posts will involve considerable travel throughout the region
and require an ability to establish working relations with a varied
and large constituency covering the public and charitable sectors.

Candidates should be able to demonstrate proven experience
of leading and managing the development of learning
 and/or access provision within the sector.

This is an exciting time to be joining our young and evolving
 organisation.
For further details and an application form,
quoting relevant reference number, please contact
Kim Tickner, Administrative Officer
EEMLAC, 110 Northgate Street
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP33 1HP
T:  01284 723100
F: 01284 701394
E: [log in to unmask]

Closing date for applications for both posts is 7 July 2003.
Interviews will be held on either 29 or 30 July 03.