The Royal Armouries is the National Museum of
Arms and Armour
We require a teacher to join our award winning education centre at the Tower
of London.
Education Officer -
Tower of London
£19,000 - £23,000 (plus London Allowance) per annum

As part of the education team you will teach the history of the
Tower of London and its collections to all age groups.
A history degree and teaching qualification with a minimum of 3 years
classroom experience is essential.  Knowledge of national curriculum
Key Stage 3 history is desirable.

For further details and an application form please send a postcard quoting
reference: Tower Ed to:

Recruitment, Royal Armouries, Armouries Drive,
Leeds LS10 1LT

Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Friday 6th June 2003.

The Royal Armouries is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes
applications from all
sections of the community.