hi
i've just recieved this - cannot vouch for its usefulness but thought i'd
circulate it
ian

Gillian Aird  (22/05/2003  09:15):
Forwarded by Gillian Aird: Older & Bolder Team

Dear colleagues,

e@si : interactive database on social inclusion
<http://www.socialinclusion.info>

I am writing to introduce a new interactive online database for all
local projects working to promote social inclusion across Europe.

The database provides an opportunity for local initiatives to
disseminate their work and a chance to discuss projects and the issues
that arise, to identify new approaches and to find new project partners.

The database is open to all and we are contacting you as someone
involved in project promotion to register your project by completing the
e@si questionnaire at <http://www.socialinclusion.info> and / or to ask
you to pass this information to others who may have an interest in
contributing to this new e-network.

We will track hits on the database and analyse comments to the
billboards. Projects that generate significant interest will be invited
to present their work at an international conference in Rome on 23rd May
2003!

Regards

Nick Walters

Visit our Combating Social Exclusion web site
www.surrey.ac.uk/Education/cseinfo.htm

Add your project to the new European interactive project database
www.socialinclusion.info

Ian Blackwell
Head of Access & Learning
North East Museums, Libraries & Archives Council (NEMLAC)
House of Recovery
Bath Lane
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE4 5SQ