Here it is

with best wishes
-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Cullen [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2003 3:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Dates for 2003/2004

Sometime ago I remember someone posting a very useful list of dates for adult learning week, refugee week etc... I seem to have mislaid the list - can anyone help for 2003/2004?

Thank you

Jan Cullen
Public Programmes and Adult Education Officer

020 7312 2446 (tel)
020 7413 8030 (fax)

This e-mail and attachments are intended for the named
addressee only and are confidential. If you have received
this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately,
delete the message from your computer system and
destroy any copies. Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender and may not reflect the
views of the National Museum of Science & Industry.

The NMSI website can be found at http://www.nmsi.ac.uk