Dear All

See the advert below for details of a post based in East Anglia.  Enquiries to the address at the end please.

Thanks
Ann

ole0.bmp

East Anglia Regional Office, Bury St Edmonds

While the National Trust is committed to preserving the nation’s heritage, we are anything but old fashioned as a business and we have recently created this new role to help us work more effectively than ever before.

REGIONAL LEARNING AND INTERPRETATION OFFICER
£18,695 - 21,320

You’ll provide a professional learning and interpretation service to support our activities, delivering the Trusts learning vision across the region; liasing with partner organisations, to make sure our work corresponds to local requirements and assist in the development of strategies.  In addition you will deliver advice and coaching to our property staff optimising their use of resources, programmes and systems.

You must be able to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of learning, as well as a successful track record of developing and delivering education and interpretation. In addition you will have experience of managing projects and excellent communication skills.

For further details and an application form, please send an A4 SAE (41p) to The Human Resources Department, The National Trust, Blickling, Norwich, Norfolk  NR11 6NF clearly stating the post for which you will be applying.

Closing date for completed applications is 1 May 2003.

Ann Nicol
Learning Adviser (Environment and Conservation)
The National Trust
Direct Tel 01793 462771

confidentiality :-

The National Trust believes in treating information with care.  Because this message and any attachments may contain information which is confidential, if you have received it in error please contact us immediately and do not disclose, copy, use or store it in any way.

viruses :-

It is our policy to check emails for viruses before sending, but we recommend that you also check the message and any attachments, as either could contain viruses which could damage your systems.

charity details :-

The National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty 36 Queen Anne's Gate London SWIH 9AS

Registered Charity Number 205846
Tel:  +44 (0)20 7222 9251
Fax:  +44 (0)20 7222 5097

www.nationaltrust.org.uk