Techniquest
Education Officer, Public Programmes
Teacher Scientist Network (Wales) Coordinator
Up to £14K per annum

Techniquest, the leading Science Discovery Centre based in Cardiff Bay, is
seeking a full time and a part-time (3 days per week) Education Officer,
Public Programmes to develop, deliver and evaluate its programmes for
leisure visitors at weekends and school holidays.

We are also seeking a part-time (2 days per week) Coordinator for our
Teacher Scientist Network (Wales) to set up and maintain partnerships
between teachers and researchers around Wales and to deliver its continuing
professional development courses.

A scientific background, at least one year's experience in science
communication, and excellent organisational, presenting and writing skills
are essential.

Consideration will be given to combining the two part-time posts for the
suitable candidate.

If you think you can meet these exciting challenges, then please send or
email your CV to Angela Roostan ([log in to unmask]) Operations Manager,
Techniquest, Stuart Street, Cardiff CF10 5BW.

Further information about these posts can be obtained by visiting our web
site www.techniquest.org.

Closing date for applications:   28 November 2003

--
Dr Anita Shaw, Education Director
Techniquest

t: 029 2047 5460
f: 029 2048 2517
w: http:/www.techniquest.org/

Techniquest is a Company Limited by Guarantee,
registered in England & Wales, no. 1955696.
It is registered as a charity no. 517722.