The Ragged School Museum is looking to appoint a Director

c £26,000

 The award-winning community museum of East End Life is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual with a business-like approach. A team leader, you will have relevant skills and experiences gained within the museum or similar profession. You will be required to lead and direct the museum with the support of the Board of Trustees. The following skills are required: fundraising, project management, managing a diverse team of people, partnership working and forward planning.

For further details please see www.raggedschoolmuseum.org.uk

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

For an informal discussion please contact Tara Walker on 020 8980 6405

 Application is by CV and a covering letter. Please ensure your covering letter addresses the points of the person specification giving examples of your experience.

Closing date: 5 November

Interviews: 12 November

Tara C. Walker

My new work email address is [log in to unmask]

I can be contacted at the Museum on 020 8980 6405

Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger