A message for members in South West and South Wales

Due to a slow response it looks like the Changing Hearts and Minds Training:
Adult Basic Skills and Museums training day on June 27th at Plymouth may
need to be rescheduled.

It would be really helpful if members could let me know the main reason of
why this is e.g. theme, particularly busy time, geographical location,
travel arrangements etc and if, they would still be interested in the
programme running later in the year ( I've already received some favourable
comments about theprogramme).   As the closing date is June 23rd there could
be a last minute rush... Looking forward to receiving your comments.

Please reply to me offline asap at [log in to unmask]

Fiona Mackay
GEM Convenor South West & South Wales
tel: 01392 384221
fax:01392 384228