Hi there,

We are trying to analyze on higher level a within subjects model, where we would like to add a covariate.

The example on the websites (http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/feat5/detail.html#SingleGroupAveragewithAdditionalCovariate) only reckons with subjects that belong to the same group and a additional covariate demeaned.

How to handle the following - example here with 4 subjects:

EV1 is condition A, that is 1 or -1 : the subjects should be compared (within) for 2 different regimes.

EV2 should be the covariate, that is also different under the 2 different regimes.

Two questions:

1)       Can you also add a covariate if you use EV 1 as a within subjects variable

2)       If yes: How should you enter the demeaned EV2 - covariate numbers here ?

Group   EV1      EV2= covariate but how to enter the values

1          1          ?

1          1

1          1

1          1