I am still not sure if I am understanding the mechanics of how FEAT
works with regard to absolute and relative links.  And the problem is
coming from a slightly different motivation this time.

For each of the three questions sessions, the resulting .feat directory
is about 270 Mb.  When I do the second level analysis, the resulting
.gfeat directory is 715 Mb.  This means that I am generating about 1.5
Gb of data storage for each of my 18 subjects and means that I will
have 27 Gb total for all of the second level runs.  My hard drive on my
G4 notebook has a capacity of 40 Gb and the hard drive space isn't
expandable.

So, it looks like I am going to be stuck doing my third level analysis
on some other computer.  How can I move the directories that I have
created to another machine?  What do I need to change so that the runs
on the new computer will work fine?  Or, is there no problem and I
should be able to move my files and run the third level analysis
without issue?

        Darren