Thanks for the advice.  Seems to be working, but one problem I just ran
into is that in three out of the 4 runs there are 3 EVs, but in the 4th
run the subject didn't do the 3rd EV (it's an experiment on patients
and I can't predict the movements they will do!).  The analysis stopped
part way with an error looking for cope3 in that run and doesn't seem
to be continuing.  Should I redo the analysis on that run and put in
the 3rd EV with zero events?  Thanks.