Hi - you will already have the source code, which ever distribution you
took. look in fsl/stable-src/avwutils

I suggest that a good program to edit would be avwstats - add a new option
to output a text line for every non-zero voxel. If you have any queries on
editing avwstats and recompiling, it might be best to email me directly
rather than bother the list with the details.

Good luck!