Hi All,
I ran a second level analysis (FLAME) on one subject across three runs that were performed in
one session.  The result showed no active voxels!

However, when I multiplied the thresholded z maps together (i.e. a conjunction), I got lots of
active regions, suggesting that there are no registration problems.  There is something in the
cope.feat report.log that looked suspicious:

Log directory was: stats

echo 2 > stats/dof

/bin/rm -f stats/zem* stats/zols* stats/mask*

gzip -9 stats/mean* stats/fdof* stats/tstat* stats/fstat*
stats/fdof*: No such file or directory
stats/fstat*: No such file or directory

Other than this I'm not sure what to try next.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
thanks,

jack