Hi Anda - were you entering <something>.gfeat or
<something>.gfeat/cope?.feat directories into Featquery?

Cheers.

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003, Anda van Stegeren wrote:

> Hi there,
> I used Featquery for an estimation of Mean Values in a mask/ROI and entered
> 4 Higher Level .gfeat directories.
> As output I beautifully received the MEAN values for the 4 directories as
> GROUP mean, and for the specified copes.
>
> I would like to have the individual values for the specified copes and not
> only group means. There is a file in the Featquery Output dir with a list
> of numbers, that seem to be related to the number of subjects/individuals,
> but if I calculate means here by hand, it is not even near the MEAN value I
> officially get in the output .txt file.
>
> Is this 'individual' information hidden somewhere or do I have to do
> something completely different here ?
>
> thanks,
> Anda van Stegeren

 Stephen M. Smith  DPhil
 Associate Director, FMRIB and Analysis Research Coordinator

 Oxford University Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain
 John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK
 +44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)

 [log in to unmask]  http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve