Hi there,
I used Featquery for an estimation of Mean Values in a mask/ROI and entered
4 Higher Level .gfeat directories.
As output I beautifully received the MEAN values for the 4 directories as
GROUP mean, and for the specified copes.

I would like to have the individual values for the specified copes and not
only group means. There is a file in the Featquery Output dir with a list
of numbers, that seem to be related to the number of subjects/individuals,
but if I calculate means here by hand, it is not even near the MEAN value I
officially get in the output .txt file.

Is this 'individual' information hidden somewhere or do I have to do
something completely different here ?

thanks,
Anda van Stegeren